This is what i like
Hi my name is Tupuna. I am ten yrs old.
I am in room five. Im a yr 5. I go to Raurimu school. My teacher is Moutini Bryers. He is one of my favorite teachers I've had. My mum is Pania. My dad's name is Eruwera.
I love swimming. I can do back flip and forward flip. My favorite colour is blue. I can also do a hand stand in the water and on land.
Im really exited for chrismas be cause i might be getting a hover bord. I love hover borrds because they are really fun to play cause you can spin go forward and backward and also sideways. And that what i like.
I am in room five. Im a yr 5. I go to Raurimu school. My teacher is Moutini Bryers. He is one of my favorite teachers I've had. My mum is Pania. My dad's name is Eruwera.
I love swimming. I can do back flip and forward flip. My favorite colour is blue. I can also do a hand stand in the water and on land.
Im really exited for chrismas be cause i might be getting a hover bord. I love hover borrds because they are really fun to play cause you can spin go forward and backward and also sideways. And that what i like.
Hi Tupuna
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a hoverboard is lots of fun to play on. I have not used a hoverboard before so I think I would have lots of difficulty trying to ride one.
Well done on starting your blog.
Whaea Riripeti
Kia ora Tupuna
ReplyDeleteIt was very nice to meet you today. I am really looking forward to getting to know you better over the next couple of months.
If you get a hover board you will have to share about it on your blog. I wonder if it is hard to ride?
See you next week!